Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clean & Simple - Saturated Canary

Hi Everyone,
In my last post I mentioned that I had found 2 new Digital stamp companies that I had fallen in LOVE with.
This company is another one, it is.........Saturated Canary.

I must say that I absolutely LOVE these images & now have ALOT of them to play with.
They have a Challenge Blog and I have decided to play along.

The current challenge is.......Clean & Simple

Image: Nevaeh (Saturated Canary)

Copics Used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, RV00
Lips: R81, R83
Eyes: B000
Dress & Shoes: R30, R32, R35, R37
Hair E70, E71, E74
Coloured Cardstock: R30, R35

Other:
Flowers (WOC)
Glitter
Hand stitched
Ribbon


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty~ love that you kept her skirt white!

    thanks for joining in the SC Challenge!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

    ReplyDelete