Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome 2012

Hi Everyone
Happy New Year!!!!
I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Great New Year xxxx

I must say that I have had a very creative start to 2012 & I have loved every bit of it.
Unfortunately some of the cards that I have created cannot be shared just yet due to DT commitments but they will be posted within January, so stay tuned.

Today I would like to share a card with you that I have created for the
Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge ...... Flourishes/Swirls.
I have taken to photo's. The first to show you how the card actually sits (it is a see through card) and the second to show you the colouring & a more up close photo.

Image Used: The Larakins (The Emerald Faerie)

Copics Used:
E0000, E000, E00, RV00
BG45, BG49
B12, B14, B16, B18

Other Supplies:
Magnolia Flourish Die
Glitter
Flowers

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation and just love the flourishes and swirls used, thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs and Happy New Year
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing card,absolutely lovely...
    thanks for joining in on the emerald faeries challenge good luck Hugz Anita..XX

    ReplyDelete