Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Class at Scrapawhile

Hi Everyone

Back in March this year, I was asked if I would travel to Taree (4.5hours drive) to do a Copic Class at the store 'Scrapawhile'.  Of course I said 'yes' and last weekend I hopped in the car for the big trip.

It was great to see Alita again and to meet Skye, who I had spoken to on numerous occasions the week before my trip.

We decided that I would teach 2 classes and demo in the evening.

The first being 'Copics on Canvas'
This is such a different medium to work on.
Here is what the girls created.

 

The second class was 'Backgrounds' and we did 3 different techniques, then they got to make a tag.





The evening demo's were the Airbrush (on gloss card and resin flowers) and how to stamp using your copics.

I had a absolutely wonderful time in Taree.  I met some fantastic people and can't wait to catch up with them again.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comment: