Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Silhouette Cameo and Vinyl

Hi Everyone,
 
I was fortunate to receive a Silhouette Cameo as an early Christmas present from my wonderful Husband.
 
I originally wanted this machine for 'Print and Cuts' of my images, however I have been inspired to think outside that box and have now discovered 'Vinyl'.
 
I only received my parcels yesterday but was lucky enough to have a play today.
My first 'vinyl' cut was for a message on the front of my cameo, 'Believe'.
I always need to be reminded to 'Believe' in myself and know that I can do it if I give it a try.
 
Here it is:
I was extremely surprised at how easy it was too do.
 
 
I then tried putting the year on the baubles that I created:
 
I was so happy with they way they both turned out.  I don't think that anything is going to be safe from not only copics, but now vinyl.
 
 
Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx
 


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more of what the Cameo can do Mel. Looks like you're having lots of fun with it....lucky you! I have a birthday in Feb - hmmmmm??? lol

    ReplyDelete