Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hanglar Stanglar


Hi Everyone

Welcome to a dry day here in the Blue Mountains.

I want to share a card that I have made using one of my favourite Hanglar Stanglar Stamps.

I am also just trying out the Inlinkz.  You can click on them and they take you directly to the store page for the product.  I hope they work.

Here is the card I have made, I hope you like it.


Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E01, E11, E13, R20, Molotow
Hair: E25, E33, E27, E29
Clothes: R22, R24, R27, R29, R46, C3, C5, C7, C9, C10
Red Card: R29, R46


SUPPLIES:
Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. It's so sweet Melissa! Love the colours and your colouring of this lovely image. Way to go with InLinkz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Love your card. Love the colors.
    Do you know what is going on with Hanglar Stanglar? I sent emails but I have never received a response.

    Thanks,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete