Friday, January 31, 2014

My Craft Space

Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to share with you my craft space.
It has taken my along time to finally get it the way I want and it works well for me.

This is my desk.
It has plenty of room to move and create.
I have my Silhouette and Scan N Cut on the desk as well as the Ebosser.
The bright Green machine is my CutterPillar Pro, I certainly love this cutter.



Behind me are my trolleys and stamp storage.
The trolleys hold my Copics, Cardstock and Inks.  They can be wheeled away for access to my stamps.



The Team at Card Makin Mamas are also sharing their craft spaces.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Great crafty space! Love the idea with trolleys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great space you have and those ikea trolleys are popping up everywhere but I can so understand why they are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Copics are in my trolleys, too. Great place for them, right?! Love those bins you have in the trolleys and I hadn't thought to use the magnetic containers on the side! lol Thanks for the inspiration, Melissa, and for sharing your room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trolleys! I saw one at an antique fair last weekend but I have no room! Love how organized everything is! HUGS

    Kim

    ReplyDelete