Monday, February 10, 2014

Scrapbook Boutique - February 2014 - Challenge and Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

It is time for the Scrapbook Boutique February Blog Hop and Challenge!!

BLOG HOP
If youa re following along with the blog hop, you would have arrived from Linda's Blog.
If you are lost, you can always go back to the Scrapbook Boutique Blog and start from there.

One lucky winner will receive:

Paper Smooches - Reflections Stamp Set


What you need to do:
Just leave a comment on each of the DT girls blogs and a final one on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog.

The hop will be open for 1 week, closing Midday on the 17th February.
The winner will be announced on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog on the 18th February.

Unfortunately the blog hop is only open to anyone with an Australian address.


CHALLENGE:
We also have our regular monthly Challenge!!


Challenge:
Create a project using the photo above as your inspiration.
The Prize is at $30 Gift Certificate from Scrapbook Boutique.

The Challenge closes Midnight 28th February 2014.
We look forward to seeing your creations.

Here is my take on the challenge photo .....


Your next stop in the hop is Narelle's Blog.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx




10 comments:

  1. Fab design. Like the mix of dies you have used. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when the DT use products I never knew existed!!! This is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mel! Love that stitched border... maybe I *need* to invest lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Mel! Love these word dies......I need to get a couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your card . The bold LOVE really is all that's needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the gorgeous hearts on your card - they look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CAS design. The gloss sentiment looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The LF die has been on my wishlist for a while...every time I see it used I want it more!
    Lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete