Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thank you from the bottom of my Heart

Hi Everyone,

I was so excited when my mum came over the yesterday.  She loved the huge box of cards I have made, so I gave them all to her.  This leaves me room to create more.

Today's card is the for Catch the Bug Challenge.  The theme is 'Anything Goes'.
I have had the base card made for months.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Clothes:  RV32, RV34, RV17, RV19, B12, B14, B16, B18
Ladybug:  R14, R27, 6, R59, T9, T7, T5


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love your coloring, it is fantastic!!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be my new favourite card. Not sure what it is, but i just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our September Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete