Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hello

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having a great weekend.
I had a crafting day today and really enjoyed it.

I was introduced to Oracal 651 vinyl during the week.  It was delivered yesterday and of course I go straight to cutting it with the SIlhouette Cameo.
With the new blade system and the great quality vinyl, I am now cutting my sentiments.
It makes it much easier to adhere to my cards and a lot less mess.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20,
Hair:  E70, E71, E74, E77
Clothes:  YR12, YR15, YR16, YR68


I would love to enter this card into the following challenge:
I have used glitter on the sentiment, butterfly and the flower.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx





6 comments:

  1. I have heard of using vinyl for sentiments, especially because they can cut so cleanly, but I haven't tried it. I never would have guessed it was vinyl. Amazing card, as usual Melissa! So glad you shared it with us at Tiddly Inks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love how the top of the white panel looks! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! I love the stitched cloud-like border and your fab coloring! Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks in the Make It Sparkle Challenge!! xx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww cuteness! I love the glittery hello!
    Thanks you for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week.
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout Melissa. A completely super card. Thanks so much for playing atTiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love the colors and all the little extras. :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks! :)

    hugs,
    JoAnn:)

    ReplyDelete