Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Friendly Hedgehog

Hi Everyone,

It feels so good to be back colouring again.
I have certainly missed it over the past few months.

I have recently purchased some new stamps, even though I did not have the time to colour them.  However, they will certainly be seeing ink this week.

For this card I have used one of my new stamps, the adorable 'Friendly Hedgehog' from the Gorjuss range of stamps.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E44 E42, E47, E43
Clothes:  R02, R17, R08, R05
N7, N5, N3, N1


Ingredients:
Medium:  Copic Markers
Dies:  MFT
Flowers:  I am Roses
Paper:  My Mind's Eye


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Gorgeous coloring and beautiful layout. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. The image is so cute and you've coloured her beautifully. Thank you for playing along with our challenge this week at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete