Tuesday, October 20, 2015

No Sunshine

Hi Everyone,

I tried to colour this image in last week, however this were stopped when I had an accident in the kitchen.  Unfortunately I ended up in emergency at the Hospital with burns to my hand.  Serves me right to grab on to a hot saucepan.
Thankfully my hand is ok now and I finally got to finish this card.

I have used 'Skelekinz No Sunshine' from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
The sentiment has been 'foiled' using my new Heidi Swapp Minc Machine (I love it).


Ingredients:
Image:  'Skelekinz No Sunshine'
Dies:  MFT
Medium:  Copics
Other:  Glossy Accents


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. I do hope your hand has healed by now. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete