Thursday, November 19, 2015

Amanda is Awesome

Hi Everyone,

Well it has been a week of roller coaster emotions for me this week.
It all started when I decided to finish work.
I was being bullied by a Customer and this week I finally got the courage to make a phone call to report it.
They asked me to send my report to them and that was on Tuesday.
So, after ignoring the computer since then and all the emotions that went along with reading my report again, I finally got the courage to send it tonight.
I must admit that I am proud of myself for standing up to this Bully and it certainly needed to be done for myself and others.


Anyway, tonight I thought I would share this card using the adorable 'Amanda is Awesome' from Stamping Bella (link below).




Ingredients:
Medium:  Copic Markers
Die:  MFT
Other:   Whipped Spackle, Flowers


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Adorable and sweet card! Such a cute image. Glad you stood up for yourself, we need less ugly hearts around the world. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and a beautiful card to go with it.Just love the stencilling on the kraft and pretty embellishments.Good for you for standing up for yourself :) Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete