Sunday, November 15, 2015

Look Whoo

Hi Everyone,

At home, we have a resident Owl who just loves to confuse us all to where he actually lives.
I honestly think he has many trees.  He loves to let us know he is around by hooting.  It is such a wonderful sound.

For today's card, I thought I would use the gorgeous 'Look Whoo' in honour of our resident owl.


Ingredients:
Stamp:  Look Whoo
Medium:  Copic Markers
Cardstock:  American Crafts
Other:  Glossy Accents, Glitter


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You're card is so cute. Love it. Thanks for joining us at BSC and CWF.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a super cute card! And I just love the googly eyes...I have a thing for googly eyes...lol! I would love receiving this card for my birthday. Thanks for joining in Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete