Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sweet Days of Summer

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having a great weekend so far.
The boys and I have a busy day yesterday.
We went on a steam train ride from Katoomba to Bell.
It was amazing and brought back so many great memories of my childhood and chasing the steam trains with my Dad.
I am so glad I got to experience this with our boys.


For today's inspiration I have used a new image from Sassy Cheryl (link below).


Ingredients:
Medium:  Copic Markers
Sentiment:  CC Designs
Paper:  Laser printer then foiled using the Minc
Other:  Glossy Accents, Glitter


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Adorable and who doesn't like ice cream for summer. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Melissa, your lovely colouring and cute images are fab. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Melissa. I love the addition of the fine stripes down the side of the card; fantastic! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little image Great stripe embellishment down the side. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whata cute image, and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete